By Caroline Steinmetz’17
Have you ever found yourself bored in Cincinnati? Well here is a list of 14 things you must do in Cincinnati before you leave!
- One of the most famous attractions is the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens. Spend a day here learning about wildlife and observe all the beautiful creatures in the world.
- Take a break and head to Graeters ice cream. Graeters ice cream is Cincinnati’s favorite cool treat. This authentic Cincinnati flavored ice cream is a delicious way to brighten your day.
- Sawyer Point Park is one of Cincinnati’s most peaceful parks. Take a stroll at this park located right next to the river and enjoy seeing some beautiful sights of downtown Cincinnati.
- Spend a day in Cincinnati at a Cincinnati Red’s game. The professional baseball and nice ballpark makes for a great day.
- Another very famous Cincinnati attraction is Kings Island. Spend a day here riding the sky high rollercoasters, splashing at the water park,, and playing carnival games.
- Instead of boring grocery shopping spend a day and visit Findlay Market. The outdoor market, performances, and friendly environment is a great place to shop.
- After a long day retire at Larosa’s Pizzeria and enjoy a slice of Cincinnati’s favorite pizza.
- On a winter day visit Perfect North slopes. The multiple slopes make skiing and snow tubing a lot of fun.
- Spend a day in Cincinnati watching the Cincinnati Bengals play. The professional football is enjoyable to watch and the environment makes for a great day.
- One thing you have to do in Cincinnati is visit the Newport Aquarium. While the aquarium is technically in Kentucky, it is still a popular Cincinnati attraction. Enjoy a day observing and learning about underwater creatures.
- Spend a day at the Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal. Explore an interesting exhibit or watch an omnimax movie to learn more about the world.
- Take some time out of your day and walk across the Purple People Bridge. This bridge crosses over the Ohio River and is a beautiful scenic walk..
- When craving a delicious Cincinnati meal stop at Skyline and enjoy authentic Cincinnati chili topped with cheese and your choice of onion and mustard. Order a cheese coney or three way and your stomach will leave satisfied.
- On a chilly winter day bundle up and go ice skating on fountain square. While ice skating be sure to check out the beautiful Macy’s Christmas tree and grab a hot chocolate from Graters.