By Liz Neville ’15
All throughout the country, seniors everywhere are conjuring up their greatest pranks to lay on their school upon graduation. Maybe you’re a senior looking for a last minute prank or an underclassman trying to devise the best prank of all time.
Here are some ideas to spark your brain:
- Put up a giant “For Sale” sign in front of the school–who wouldn’t love seeing a listing of the school??
- Bring your pet to school–dogs, cats, birds, whatever floats your goat?
- Create a car maze in the parking lot.
- Trade classes with another school– McAuley, Seton? Any takers?
- Get everyone together for a large group nap in one of the hallways– it would barricade other students and teachers and you would get a nice relaxing nap.
- Fill the entire hallway with balloons– remember no latex, Mercy.
- Create a flash mob
- Dress up a cardboard celebrity cut-out in a cap and gown for graduation
- Ask a farmer for 15 cows and release them in the school.
- Place and fill Dixie Cups of water and put them all over the ground throughout the school.
Beware, Mercy. BEWARE.